Here is my list of sewing, knitting, printing, painting, home dec and Ebba (etsy shop) projects. I will post pics and progress on the main site but keep a running list here. . .kind of a way to keep myself accountable for the things I need to do by sharing my plans! (and when I say need, I really mean it. . .this stuff is a calling!)
(I should really start some flickr collections for all this stuff as it gets finished. . .ah the internet)
- Laptop sleeve
- Overalls for Everett (only I think I’ll lengthen the pattern to make them long pants) by Easter 2012?
- Stuffed bunny and Easter basket for Everett and a certain friend at home
- Easter basket
- Quilt for Baby Girl, I think using the 6th One’s a Charm from Anna Maria Horner’s book
- These bloomers for me from some navy and white silk (blend?) a friend gave me (and NO I will NOT be modeling them here!) **Update: pattern cut out, and I think I’ve decided to make them capri-length**
- Patterns and tutorials for the projects in this post.
- Tutorial for the super easy luggage tags we gave away at Everett’s Birthday.
- Note: You can see my projects on Ravelry if you’re a member: my username is ebbahandmade
- Everett’s Lopapeysa, from this FREE pattern; it was supposed to be for Christmas, may be done before it gets too warm to wear this year:)
- A favorite project from awhile ago: hat for Everett from this pattern, may need to make one soon for Baby Girl, not sure if she’ll need something this warm yet.
- Some Easter goodies for friends back home, not sure what yet. . .
- Another bunny snugglie for friend’s new baby
- Pillow sham from leftover Ikea fabric
- Apron for me from remaining laminated cotton
- Super simple bibs, in this post with a tutorial!
- Fall 2011-Christmas saw several knitting projects, please see revelry (user: ebbahandmade) for details. There were two hats from this pattern that I loved but didn’t get pictures of, a cowl for my sister from this pattern, also great and easy, and I just finished fingerless gloves for two friends who shall remain nameless until they arrive in the mail:)
- A summer sweater for the boy *finished in June 2011* (This post)
- Eric’s Sweater *finished in June 2011*
- Sun hat (also for the boy) **Finished!**
- One batch of bibs from leftover laminated cotton (May 2011) **Finished**
- Part two of a gift for my cousin’s new twins–Finished!!!
- Arm warmers from an old sweater for Katy (March 2011)
- A hat for me from this pattern *done!* see this post
- A hat for Eric from this pattern *changed my mind, started and finished this one instead*
- Boy pants for spring and summer! Lots of free patterns to choose from for this, not to mention the cool reversible one in Anna Maria Horner’s Handmade Beginnings book that Eric got me for Mother’s Day **Finished!**