So I’m probably getting ahead of myself, but I’ve put a few things back into my etsy shop and I’m going to take part in at least one craft fair this holiday season. The shop is not totally full, but at least I have a little presence, which I am very excited about. In honor of this, I’ve got a giveaway for you–one of my Embroidermini Embroidery Starter Kits! I designed these little kits last year and still have several in stock. They’re pretty fun–mini embroidery kits all wrapped up in a CD case!
- a booklet of basic stitches and ideas for “doodling” with thread, hand-illustrated by me
- 6 colors of wool embroidery thread
- 2 embroidery needles
- 1 4″ wood embroidery hoop
- 2 squares of fine linen embroidery fabric
- The giveaway is for ONE kit
- Please leave a comment on this post AND tell at least one friend about the giveaway and my newly re-opened shop. In your comment, just let me know how you did this (you don’t have to link to anything unless you want to, just let me know if you emailed someone, put it on facebook or on your own blog)
- That’s it! This is open to everyone, I’m happy to ship internationally.
- Comments close on Sunday at midnight, central time, I’ll choose a winner Monday afternoon/evening (you know, whenever the little one takes a nap and I can get my act together). The winner will also be notified by email.
NOTE TO ANY GRAPHIC DESIGNY PEOPLE AMONG YOU!
I need some help with some small things (as you will surely notice either here or in my etsy shop or both). I don’t have any good software on my computer since the hard drive got wiped back in May, and I’m pretty lame with it all anyway. SO, anyone interested in trading their services for goods, drop me a line at ebbahandmade (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks!